Support Alley Cats

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Baby Blackberry Bramble


Baby Blackberry Bramble
Originally uploaded by Hotash

she is getting so big!!

She is 4 months old now.
Has her new canine teeth but is still teething.

She also has a swollen lymph node on the left side (neck) and itchy ears.

After I wrangled her and wrapped her in a towel...
I took a look - she has Chiggers!!! - this is something we have dealt with in the other cats in the past. We haven't seen it in the past year, but maybe this year they are out and about again.

Temperature: 101.2 / 9.6.08.1520 = normal = good news

Bramble has been going on evening adventures with the other cats so who knows what else she'll bring home!!!

I hope this is all we are dealing with....

On top of More Mr. Peeps latest lab results... we could all due with NO MORE pet issues!!! for awhile at least....
"are you looking at me?"

No comments:

Bonanzle!!! with me & my daddy

"James" by Ysabella Brave