Support Alley Cats

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome to my OpalineRays.etsy.com


Blue Lapis heart II, originally uploaded by Hotash.

my OpalineRays (etsy.com) that I decided to start in memory of my late grandma, Opaline & inspired by my mommy , daddy , & baby brother

Just check out a couple of his pieces that he has made for me or found & given to me.

My daddy has always been a 'collector', well, for that matter so has my mommy.

I am having a blast making things - it's a nice calming outlet that I can combine with my love of photography.

I will be posting some images that I just love, or images that I need to make online orders with (cards, etc.)

Any feedback is greatly appreciated -
This is not a sales pitch - just an addition to my life :)

You can find more over at

https://www.opalinerays.etsy.com

No comments:

Bonanzle!!! with me & my daddy

"James" by Ysabella Brave