Support Alley Cats

Monday, May 19, 2008

Lake Mendocino - Dam dog walk


Lake Mendocino Island, originally uploaded by Hotash.

Well Cali and I went on the Dam dog walk on Sunday.
Cali and I had to catch up because we arrived late. We took the time to snap some photos.
Cali on the Dam dog walk

It was HOT! and worked muscles I didn't know I had.
On the up hill Cali and I took our time ~smile~
Dam dog walk find

It was fun, with proceeds going to the new LowGap Park

Sallie Palmer of Well Mannered Mutts puts on the Dam dog walk on Sunday mornings.

To join the fun please contact
Sallie Palmer of Well Mannered Mutts
707-463-3647 (DOGS)

Part of the crowd

Part of the pack

----------------
Listening to: Rebekah del Rio & The Section Quartet - The Star Spangled Banner
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Bonanzle!!! with me & my daddy

"James" by Ysabella Brave