Support Alley Cats

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Gnomes


Gnomes
Originally uploaded by Hotash

hi lisa! - my other red-headed girlfriend
(we are on the same gnome line tonight)

so, i went for a visit last weekend with my bestest red-headed girlfriend (in the usa) and we had a blast.
nothing better than comfortable, true friends (& cold beer)

upon crawling into an open bed i had to find something to read. . .
in the kids room i found a book of gnomes.

the real story is that this very book was given to my daddy by my mommy way back in 1978. during one of my (many) moves over the years i was going to toss this. . .
my girlfriend saved it from the thoughtless tossing by me.
she was more than happy to return the book to me :0

i have to say that i have many, many fond memories of reading (mostly looking at the pictures) this story book when i was little. i have such happiness inside knowing that it was cared for by a loving friend during a time that i did not care.

thank you steph
♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥
i am grateful
to have a friend as dear as you
♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome 'you can't make this stuff up" story Hotash! How cool that your buddy babysat your book!!!

I think I used to be scared of Gnomes...I think I might still be scared of Gnomes...

zoey

Bonanzle!!! with me & my daddy

"James" by Ysabella Brave